CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: 2nd FAWE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GIRLS’ EDUCATION IN AFRICA
In preparation for the 2nd International Conference on Girls’ education in Africa, in Kampala, Uganda. FAWE is inviting educators, students, researchers, business and industry leaders, scientists and representatives of non-profit, private, and public agencies to submit abstracts for consideration. Interested applicants should focus on one of the following five sub-themes:
- Increasing girls’ participation in STEM
- Responsive and Quality Technical and Vocational Education (TVET)
- Teacher Capacity building (Gender Responsive Pedagogy) for STEM
- Education Policies for STEM
- Lessons and opportunities on education management during a pandemic
Please also do note that the deadline is Friday, 24th July 2020 at 5.00 pm EAT.
Get more information about the the conference and how to submit your abstract by downloading the file below.